Skip to content
share by QR code
- How to connect the RS350 to different meter types? Mon, Jun 3rd, 2019 - This is only a short reference for most common meters. Make sure that you have read the RS350 operation manual… … Continue reading How to connect the RS350 to different meter types?
- The different demand calculations Wed, Aug 29th, 2018 - When we use the maximum demand function of an energy meter, we can select different settings. What is the impact… … Continue reading The different demand calculations
- Pulse Calculation for Stationary Test Benches Wed, Aug 22nd, 2018 - All energy meters used for billing purpose have a test output for calibration. This can be flashing diode, a pulse… … Continue reading Pulse Calculation for Stationary Test Benches
- Calibrator RS350 Wed, Aug 8th, 2018 - RS350 calibrator with tablet The portable reference standard and calibrator RS350 is especially designed for the needs of metering engineers… … Continue reading Calibrator RS350
- Universal Quick Connectors for Meter Test Benches Tue, Aug 7th, 2018 - Electrical energy meters have various sizes, shapes and terminal connections. Is it possible to have a universal quick connector for… … Continue reading Universal Quick Connectors for Meter Test Benches
- Terminal Wiring for Electrical Energy Meters Mon, Aug 6th, 2018 - There are two standards for the wiring of bottom-connected energy meters. DIN 43857BS 5685 In meter- or test bench descriptions… … Continue reading Terminal Wiring for Electrical Energy Meters
- Security for Optical Ports on Energy Meters Fri, Nov 24th, 2017 - Optical ports provide local access for service engineers during installation or maintenance of energy meters. Households have physical access to… … Continue reading Security for Optical Ports on Energy Meters
- When do I need Isolation Current Transformers? Fri, Oct 27th, 2017 - This question comes always up together with stationary meter testing in laboratories. Isolation Current Transformers (ICT) are needed to test… … Continue reading When do I need Isolation Current Transformers?
- Why do I need a vector diagram? Tue, Sep 19th, 2017 - Modern reference standards and calibration devices have usually a graphical function to show the relationship between the voltages and the… … Continue reading Why do I need a vector diagram?
- What is the meaning of the different current subscripts? Thu, Sep 14th, 2017 - Together with tender documents and meter specifications you will find various subscripts related to current. current I without subscriptThis is… … Continue reading What is the meaning of the different current subscripts?